A Singing Harpist for Weddings.
The harp will enhance the warmth and romance of your wedding day, greeting you at the service or ceremony, relaxing your guests at the celebration and providing those special melodies for your special day.
Live harp music at your wedding provides a unique and enchanting mood adding to the elegance of your special occasion. I will entertain your guests before the arrival of the bride with your choice of wedding music; love songs, modern, traditional or evergreen, Irish/Celtic and mediaeval melodies or your personal favourites.
You can view and perhaps hum through my repertoire while listening to samples and considering suggestions for song choices at My Music.
The ceremony package can include the following;
- Singing and harp music prior to the start time of your wedding to entertain your guests and set the mood.
- Music to accompany the entrance of the bride and incidental and personal music choices throughout the ceremony.
- Music during the signing of the register to entertain your guests while you formalise your commitment to one another.
- Recessional music as the bridal party exits.
- If your guests remain for some time after the conclusion of the ceremony, I can continue to sing and play for them during photography and congratulations, good wishes, felicitations!
SINGING HARPIST FOR WEDDINGS – PRE DINNER DRINKS AND WEDDING BREAKFAST RECEPTION
Listening to harp music during pre-dinner drinks, prior to the reception enhances opportunities for guests to mingle and relax.
I can continue to perform during part or all of the reception if you wish. The opportunity is there if you would like to choose some personal songs for important parts of the reception, for example the entrance of the newly married couple and the cutting of the cake.